Following the recent HSE Safety Alert regarding Enforcement expectation for mild steel welding fumes.
Demand for this product has increased, resulting in our standard delivery times being extended.
We have large numbers on order with the manufacture which are being allocated to back orders as we receive stock.
Please call our sales team on 01952290800 before placing an order to discuss current lead times.
Robust quality with large filter
- Also suitable for high alloy steel
- Low to medium amounts of smoke/dust
- Occasional to frequent use
- Maintenance door allows easy filter change
- Safe operation by rotation field control
- Exhaust arm requires less adjustment due to exhaust hood design
- Increased safety with filter monitoring
- All of our Kemper mobile fume extractors are W3-Approved with IFA-Certification.
- Rotating exhaust hood
- Two-stage filter
- Automatic Start/Stop (optional)
- Exhaust arm 3 meter flexible
Filter method 2-stage
Type of filter Disposable filter
Filter surface ca. 17m2
Filter efficiency >99%
Filter material Non-woven fibre
Welding fume separation class W3
Additional filters Pre-filter
Dimensions (w x d x h) 785 x 730 x 950 mm
Weight ohne Arm ca. 106 kg
Diameter extraction arm 150 mm
Motor power 1.1 kW
Power supply 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz
Control voltage 24 V, DC
Rated current 2.3 A
Noise level ca. 70 dB(A)
Extraction capacity at hood max. 1.100 m3 /h
Maximum vacuum 2.100 Pa
IFA-W3 Certification (08 /13) Under examination
**Please allow upto 5 day delivery on this product